Informații de locuri de muncă
Buruj Solution Gujranwala, Pakistan 134 Zile În urmă
Categorie de locuri de munca: calculator / l
Tipul de locuri de munca: Cu normă întreagă
gama salariului de muncă: $ 4000 - 4000 Pe luna
schimbul locului de muncă: dimineaţă
Gen: Nu conteaza
VÃƒÂ¢rsta: 25 ani - 25 ani
Minim Educatie: Universitatea
Gradul Titlu: CA
Minim Exerience: 3 Year
Nivel cariera: Executive (Department Head, SVP, VP etc)
Permisul de munca: Pakistan
Necesar de turism: Nu este necesara
Stare de locuri de munca
Stare de locuri de munca: intervievarea
nr de locuri de muncă: 1
Start Publishing: 2020-07-12
Stop Publishing: 2026-06-16
Acord Specializari abilități preferate
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills